WristOx2 Pulse Oximeter
ChoiceMMed MD300W pulse oximeter uses photoelectric blood oxygen detection technology combined with volume pulse plethysmography technology to detect human blood oxygen saturation and pulse through fingers. This product is suitable for families, hospitals, oxygen bars, community medical care and sports health care (can be used before and after exercise, not recommended during exercise) and other areas.
The Main Feature Of choiceMMed Wrist Pulse Oximeter
- The product is small, light and easy to carry
- The product is easy to use and has low power consumption
- With menu setting function
- Numerical display of blood oxygen saturation
- Pulse rate value, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- Perfusion index display
- Can change the display mode
- Can change screen brightness
- With pulse rate sound indication
- Multi-segment storage function
- With over-limit and low-battery alarm functions, the over-limit alarm can be adjusted up and down
- Battery level indicator
- Low battery voltage indicator: Before the battery voltage is too low to work normally, the low battery indicator will appear and alarm
- With storage function, the stored data can be uploaded to the computer
- External blood oxygen probe
- Shutdown function: long press the switch button to shut down
choiceMMed LEDs produce a high-intensity pure light spectrum.
Choicemmed Light sensor receptor eliminates variations in readings.
Its signal processing filters out artifacts and interference to show the true pulse.
Pure Spectrum Technology
With the unique pure spectrum technology of ChoiceMMed, the MD300W has a high-precision measurement tree value and a wide measurement range, which can be ideally used in dynamic blood oxygen monitoring and sleep analysis-choicemmed provides you with multi-functional and reliable clinical applications. Wrist Pulse Oximeter provides cash performance and report processing capabilities, including enhanced connection transmission and data storage functions, new ergonomic design and Bluetooth transmission technology replace traditional bulky cables, enhance patient comfort and independence of use — It is an ideal walking pulse oximeter
choiceMMed® Design Of Shading
Data Playback Technology
When using data management software, you can perform operations such as 6-minute walking assessment (MWA), sleep monitoring and other dynamic blood oxygen analysis. The machine can support trend playback and intuitively understand the changes of monitoring parameters; samples can be stored for up to 4 seconds 1080 hours of data, safely transfer the data to a computer with nVision software via Bluetooth or USB connection for analysis
A leading hypoxia research laboratory compared accuracy in motion between a choiceMMed Medical pulse oximeter with choiceMMed® technology and a competing pulse oximeter. Hypoxia was induced in 13 subjects using an industry standard breathe-down protocol, and motion was generated using a mechanical fixture with tapping and rubbing. SpO2 values were compared to CO-oximetry analysis of arterial blood samples. ChoiceMMed precision was ±2.1; competitor technology precision was ±14.4.1