Instructions For Use
- Open the battery compartment cover, install the No. 7 battery according to the positive and negative signs in the battery compartment, and close the battery compartment cover
- Pinch the clip, insert the finger under test into the rubber hole, release the finger, and press the key on the panel.
- Try not to shake or move during use, after the result is displayed, read the data on the screen
- When using the product for measurement, keep your body as still as possible
- During blood oxygen measurement, the same arm should not be tested for blood pressure at the same time; when the peripheral circulation of the subject is severely poor, it will lead to a decrease in arterial blood flow at the measured site, making the measurement inaccurate or impossible measuring
- When using the product for measurement, avoid strong light shining on the measuring probe; when the outside has strong light shining on the probe, the operation of the photoelectric receiving device may deviate from the normal value range, resulting in inaccurate measurement, so strong light irradiation should be avoided
- For patients with severe anemia, the oximeter measurement does not have clinical significance, that is, if the user is a patient with severe anemia and there is anemia hypoxia, the measured blood oxygen value may be displayed as normal