AM6100 small Animal Palm Multi-Parameter Bluetooth Monitor
- 1. Small size, flexible installation method, high reliability and measurement accuracy and light weight, which makes it convenient to use in clinics or even at home. The weight is only 0.6kg.
- 2. Suitable for a variety of small animals, it is a good multi-parameter monitor for small animals and pets.
- 3. Provide various types of animal monitoring sensor probes, according to different parts of animals, different body types and different sizes, provide different animal sensor monitoring probe series products.
Sensing probe products include: animal ear clips, body cavity probes, veterinary electrode clips, veterinary blood pressure cuffs of various sizes, etc.
- 1. Color TFT liquid crystal display can clearly display patient parameters and waveforms
- 2. Provide fast and accurate measurements. Can work continuously for 12 hours.
- 3. It can be connected to various types of sensors, suitable for animals of various body types, and supports monitoring of multiple parts.
- 4. Reliable and diverse multi-parameter monitoring, including ECG, respiration, blood oxygen, blood pressure, body temperature.
- 5. Single button design, easy to operate.
- 6. This product supports USB, serial port, Bluetooth communication Bluetooth connection. It can be connected with other smart terminals such as PC, PAD, Apple and Android phones
App connection download address: https://fir.im/pmpad
Animal accessories sensor
Animal sensor probe is a necessary monitoring accessory for Berry palm monitor. There are disposable and reusable ones. Including ECG, ears, tongue, limbs, body cavity and other animals, various parts of the monitoring probe.
Various animal monitoring sensor probes can provide different animal sensor monitoring probe series products according to different parts of animals, different body types and different sizes.
Sensing probe products include: animal ear clips, body cavity probes, veterinary electrode clips, various sizes of veterinary blood pressure cuffs and so on.