Infant Pulse Oximeter
An adjustable finger strap is added to the main body of the oximeter, which can be adjusted according to the thickness of the human finger, which is convenient for the human body to use during exercise and sleep, and will not slip off, thus achieving effective in both static and dynamic conditions Monitors the blood oxygen saturation and heart rate of the human body; the sensor analyzes the monitored data to drive the motor after the controller analyzes, and reminds the user through the different vibration sensations of the motor, thereby facilitating the user to understand his physical condition more quickly and clearly.
choiceMMed Pulse Oximeter Features For Children
- The product is small in size, light in weight, easy to carry and environmentally friendly.
- Battery voltage indicator: Before the battery voltage is too low to work properly, the battery low battery indicator appears
- The product is easy to use and has low power consumption
- With pulse rate sound indication
- Blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate tree value, bar graph, pulse waveform display
- The display mode can be changed, and the display mode can be saved after shutdown
- Automatic shutdown function: In the state of the measurement interface, after the tested finger is disconnected, it will automatically shut down within 5S
- With over limit and low battery alarm function
choiceMMed LEDs produce a high-intensity pure light spectrum.
Choicemmed Light sensor receptor eliminates variations in readings.
Its signal processing filters out artifacts and interference to show the true pulse.
Simple Detection Methods
For Use Pediatric Pulse Oximeter
When measuring, just put your finger into the finger sleeve type photoelectric sensor, the device collects data through a photosensitive detector, and then displays the measurement result on the indicator.
For the cartoon design of children and infants, ordinary alkaline dry batteries can provide power.
Why should we develop
Pulse Oximeter Series For Baby
Infants and children have thinner fingers and higher transparency of skin and blood vessels. There is a clear difference from the blood flow spectrum of adults. Special planes must be used to ensure the accuracy and stability of tree values. Choicemmed Company Develop Advanced algorithm, specially used to measure the blood oxygen saturation of infants and children under 12 years old.
A leading hypoxia research laboratory compared accuracy in motion between a choiceMMed Medical pulse oximeter with choiceMMed® technology and a competing pulse oximeter. Hypoxia was induced in 13 subjects using an industry standard breathe-down protocol, and motion was generated using a mechanical fixture with tapping and rubbing. SpO2 values were compared to CO-oximetry analysis of arterial blood samples. ChoiceMMed precision was ±2.1; competitor technology precision was ±14.4.1